Elder Law Attorneys in Pennsylvania
Being financially prepared for the future should be a high priority for everyone. Some of the services and benefits that older Americans can utilize may be confusing, so you must discuss your eligibility with a professional. An experienced elder law attorney can help you ensure that your assets and your family are protected to the greatest extent possible. When it comes time to plan for your future, contact the attorneys at Heritage Elder Law & Estate Planning, LLC for quality legal guidance. We are committed to helping each client be as prepared as possible for the years to come. Contact our office today to learn more about how we can assist you.
Our Elder Law Services
Our team of knowledgeable estate planning attorneys and professionals have many years of experience helping clients understand their options and implement sophisticated elder planning strategies. Our services in this area include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Asset Protection: A lifetime of hard work should not go unprotected. Conducting asset preservation can ensure that the complex portfolio you have developed over the years is shielded from any unexpected divorces, legal matters, failed business ventures, and more. The skilled attorneys at Heritage Elder Law & Estate Planning, LLC can help guide you forward and protect the life you’ve built for yourself.
- Caregiver Agreements: When a loved one requires a professional caregiver, it is important that an agreement is put in place to document any expenses or care so the family can keep track of everything going on. Caregiver agreements are typically used when a loved one receives out-patient care, meaning that they are not in a nursing home or another residential facility. Heritage can help you ensure your loved one is receiving all of the assistance they need.
- Guardianship: As we grow older, we all imagine that we will be capable of managing our lives without the assistance of others. Of course, this is not always the case, which is why establishing an adult guardianship may go a long way. Heritage also assists clients who wish to create a guardianship for a child in the event that something happens to one or both parents.
- Life Estate Deeds: Life estate deeds are powerful tools that protect an individual’s ability to remain in their home while transferring ownership and obtain medical assistance for any nursing home care that they might need. No matter your situation, it is important to have a skilled team of elder law attorneys that can help ensure your rights are protected as you age.
- Medicaid Planning: Medicaid benefits can help aging individuals ensure they are getting the health care they need without having to worry about overwhelming costs. However, not everyone is eligible for these benefits. It is important to plan for Medicaid benefits years in advance, which may require asset restructuring or early inheritances to ensure you qualify. Our legal team can assess your estate and help ensure you receive the benefits you deserve.
Without proper planning, a lifetime of savings can quickly evaporate. A well-developed strategy, taking into consideration federal and state laws as well as county practices and policies is crucial to successful asset preservation and Medicaid planning. Our skilled attorneys specialize in navigating this multifaceted process. We have the resources and experience necessary to guide you and your family through the planning process.
Why do I need an elder law attorney?
Many people go through life completely unaware of the challenges they will face as they age. A skilled elder law attorney from Heritage Elder Law & Estate Planning, LLC can help assess your asset portfolio and your specific needs to ensure you understand all benefits and tax implications that may apply as you grow older. These opportunities and threats can seem overwhelming and complicated, which is why you must have a team of professionals on your side. Contact Heritage Elder Law & Estate Planning, LLC today to learn how we can help you maximize your assets and comfortably enjoy the rest of your life.
Contact Heritage Elder Law & Estate Planning
When it comes time to prepare for the future, you need the services of an experienced elder law attorney as soon as possible. The legal team at Heritage Elder Law & Estate Planning, LLC is well-versed in both estate planning and elder law matters. To obtain high-quality legal representation, contact us today to get started.