A Veteran-Owned Law Firm Looking Out For You
- Elder Law, Medicaid Planning & Asset Protection
- Estate Planning
- Probate, Estate & Trust Administration
Bill Taylor is Senior Counsel and the Legal / Technical Director at Heritage Elder Law & Estate Planning, LLC.
Bill brings a wealth of past experience with him to Heritage. Bill previously worked as an Advanced Estate Planning and Business Planning Advisor for Fragasso Financial Advisors where he assisted financial advisors in uncovering their clients' estate planning and business succession needs as part of their holistic financial plan. Bill also worked with high net worth clients as a staff attorney at AYCO Company. This experience, along with his time with the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance and his experience providing Estate and Medicaid planning at a local law firm, have created an abundance of skills and knowledge that serve as a great benefit to our attorneys and clients at Heritage Elder Law.
Bill grew up in Framingham, Massachusetts. He joined the Army at 18, during which time he was stationed in Germany and Alabama. He earned his Bachelor's Degree in Political Science from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, his Juris Doctor Degree from Western New England College School of Law, and his Master of Law in Taxation from Boston University School of Law. After law school, Bill moved to upstate New York and lived there for 12 years before moving to Pittsburgh. He enjoys running with his dogs and doing CrossFit. Bill is an avid sports fan and enjoys snowboarding, especially in Telluride, Colorado.
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor
- Boston College Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Master of Laws
- Major: Taxation
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science
Classes & Seminars
Fraternities or Sororities
Certified Legal Specialties
Current Employment Position
- Senior Counsel Legal / Technical Director
- Fragasso Financial Advisors, Advanced Estate Planning and Business Planning Advisor
- AYCO Company, Staff Attorney
- New York State Department of Taxation and Finance